Thursday, December 18, 2014

The First Batch

Just posted out the first batch of 'Corrib Gas Art Project' Calenders yesterday to all who got in touch. The Calenders have literally gone out across the globe, Australia, Thailand, Lebanon, and all across the United States - New York, Chicago, Wisconsin, and L.A, not to mention all over Ireland.

I feel truly privileged to have been asked to create these paintings and take on this commissioned project. I wish I could start it all over again!

Today I had the opportunity to have all twenty three paintings I created professionally photographed in their bespoke stainless steel frames. I'm looking forward to announce dates when this body of work will be on public exhibit in 2015.

Thanks a million for all the continuing support and interest in this commissioned project.

- Richard




No comments: