Sunday, December 7, 2014

2015 Calender Proofing

On Tuesday last I travelled from my studio in Ballyvaughan to the Cashin print studios in Castlebar, County Mayo. There, accompanied by Boo, Deirdre Cavanagh-Walsh of SEPIL and photographer Eamonn Boyle I met with Damien Cashin to view the first run of prints for a calender SEPIL are producing of my work on the Corrib Gas project. The calender contains some twelve images of my paintings in process and finish.

I'm looking forward to sending these out to all who have requested copies and for any of you who would like a copy just drop me a line here, call me +353 (0)862161135 or email info@richardhearns.com with your address and I will be sure to send them along to you in time for the New Year.
















Photos by Eamonn Boyle.


No comments: