Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Great News - The Ib Jorgensen Gallery























I received some really great news last week that I wanted to share with you all.

My paintings are to be represented by the Ib Jorgensen Gallery, which is one of the foremost established fine art galleries in the country.

I am truly honored to represented by Ib and Sile Connaughton Deeny (an Art Historian), and excited to work with them both into the future.

The Jorgensen gallery continues to represent the works of many of Ireland's most interesting and renowned artists of the past and present, as well as a selection of established European artists. I consider myself truly lucky and gifted to be seen in the same space as many of these artists at this stage in my career.

The Jorgensen Fine Art Gallery is now located at 14 Hibernian Way, just off Dawson Street, Dublin 2.

No comments: