Thursday, June 9, 2011

New York Opening Night Pics



Three pieces hang in the beautiful Dillon Hall.



A huge turn out for the exhibition launch.



Everybody enjoying a wonderful night.



Myself and New York Artist and Curator Sean Naftel.

Just arrived back to my studio and the west coast of Ireland yesterday.
It makes a big change from the city lights and enveloping energy of beautiful New York City.

Will post some more shots on my NYC solo show over the coming weeks as well as some future plans and thoughts for my Work.

It was the most amazing experience and has begun to open a whole new world to me as regards inspiration and collectors. Many thanks to all of you who have supported and continue to support me and my Work. It means the world to me.

To see more shots of my wonderful solo expo opening night you can visit my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150216274067487.338923.563682486

Now its a chance for me to catch up, get back to basics and further develop my painting and Art.

- Richard
http://www.richardhearns.com/?page_id=299

No comments: