Friday, February 18, 2011

The Monk's Cottage & Richard Oliver Brushes



Monk's Cottage - oil/panel - 7"x5" - sold

Received very exciting news on Wednesday with regard to sponsorship from Richard Oliver Brushes.

Richard Gill of Richard Oliver has met with me now on several occasions to discuss my Art practice and achievements to date. He has been very encouraging and supportive to me.

I am delighted to announce that I have now secured sponsorship with Richard Oliver Brushes and will receive their finest range of brushes quarterly from the workshop in exchange for showing them as my sponsors on my blog and website.

A couple of contemporary artists I really admire from the States also have sponsorship deals from some wonderful art material manufactures.

This company which has been in existence for over a quarter of a century is in fact one of the worlds very best Fine Art Brush makers and their workshop is right here in Ireland!

I started using their brushes a couple of years ago and approached the company directly before Christmas with the idea to see how their brushes are made and buy myself some new ones directly. The production is achieved with such care, exact precision and craftsmanship. Each artists brush is individually handmade using only the finest materials.

There is a huge demand for their brushes in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the US.

They hope to develop a website soon that I can link to but until then they can be contacted directly for orders. See below.


Richard Oliver
Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland

Telephone: (094) 9022559 Fax: (094) 9022559

No comments: