Friday, October 1, 2010

Monk's Cottage



Monk's Cottage - oil/panel - 7"x5" - sold

This piece is the first of a two part commission I was recently invited to create.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work on several commissions ranging from private to corporate pieces.

Would you like to commission a unique painting? A commission becomes a sort of collaboration between myself and the person who envisages the commission. I find them a great rewarding challenge - and the patron ends up with a very unique piece that they have had input into. Perhaps you would like to commission a piece from your own garden, a portrait or a still life of special objects with importance to you that I might convey. You could also commission a piece for someone else as a very special present.

Commissioned pieces start from as little as €250.
If you would like a unique commissioned painting made you can contact me here through my blog, on facebook or by email at info@richardhearns.com

- Richard

No comments: