Friday, November 13, 2009

'Solo Show' - Exhibition Notice



Majestic Dawn, Co. Kerry - oil/panel - 24"x18" - sold

The last of my latest works were hung yesterday in the gallery exhibition space for the launch of my solo show next week.

This exhibit will showcase a large series of expressive landscape and observational still life paintings which I created here both at home in Dublin and on my recent residencies in the Burren, Co . Clare and Cill Rialaig in Co. Kerry. (most of which can be previewed here on my Blog, http://www.richardhearnspaintings.blogspot.com/ )

The Show Opens Officially at The Grange Gallery, Oldtown/ Ballyboughal, North Co.Dublin with a wine reception hosted by the Gourmet Food Company, this Thursday the 19th of November 2009 at 7.30pm. Exhibition Continues until Tuesday the 22nd of December.

I think the show looks just fabulous , so I really hope you can come along to the opening night or over the Christmas season to see the work for yourself.

Oh! before I forget, the painting above was created during my recent residency at the old famine village of Cill Rialaig in south west Kerry. I got up at dawn to capture the majestic views from the cliffs looking towards Ballinskellig bay.

Hope you like it - Richard

No comments: